Botox and Filler are the most prominent among the crow’s feet wrinkle treatment methods. Each of these methods has advantages and disadvantages.
Crow’s Feet Botox Procedure
The lines that make up the wrinkles around the eyes appear due to the frequent repetition of some mimics. In the crow’s feet botox treatment method, botox is injected into the muscle group that causes this movement. It is a non-surgical aesthetic application and is isolated from the risks that surgery may cause. An injection is made with a needle and you can return to daily life immediately after the application. If the crow’s feet are spread over a large area, Botox is applied to the crow’s feet from 3 points parallel to the wrinkles. The application dose is determined by the specialist doctor according to the area.
Botulinum toxin is a type of protein, and after this procedure, it allows the muscles around your eyes to relax. By repeating the process with a frequency of 4-6 months, your crow’s feet wrinkles can be removed.
It is seen as the most preferred method, as it shows its effect in a very short time such as 2-7 days. Another advantage is that the duration of action is prolonged after each session. After the application, the person can continue her/his daily routine, it does not hurt and the application time is very short.
It is not applied to women who are pregnant or lactating.
Treatment of Crow’s Feet Wrinkles with Filler and Focus Ultrasound
In the method of applying filler to the crow’s feet, the result is obtained by filling the collapses in the skin that cause lines. So, the wrinkled parts of the skin are smoothed. This method can be applied not only for crow’s feet wrinkles around the eyes, but also against collapses that occur in many parts of the body. However, in cases where there are no problems such as cupping in crow’s feet, crow’s feet botox is usually applied. Focus ultrasound method can also be applied for the treatment of wrinkles around the eyes. With its application with an average of 20-minute sessions, the muscles in the area of the wrinkles around the eyes are stretched.
Causes of Crow’s Feet Lines
- Frequent Gestures. Skin wrinkles can become more prominent, especially in people who smile a lot, frown or make other facial mimics.
- Dry Skin. If you have dry skin, you are more likely to develop crow’s feet around your eyes.
- Too much sun exposure can have negative consequences for skin health. These negative results can leave more obvious traces especially on our face, which is the most vulnerable area against sun rays. Therefore, this type of wrinkles may occur in people who are exposed to the sun’s rays too much.
- Harmful habits such as smoking and alcohol cause your skin to lose its freshness.
- Crow’s feet are more common in people who consume a lot of caffeine or do not have a sleep pattern.
- Hormonal changes caused by menopause.
In addition, using a computer, tablet and mobile phone for long hours can cause such negative results to occur due to squinting at the same time.
We can divide the methods you need to apply to have a fresher skin without crow’s feet lines: preventive methods and treatment methods.
What are the Methods to Prevent the Formation of Crow’s Feet Lines?
There are some points to consider to prevent wrinkles that may appear around your eyes:
- Try to keep your skin moist, as dry skin is one of the major causes of crow’s feet wrinkles. Therefore, you need to drink plenty of water.
- Focus on vegetables and fruits, stay away from unhealthy foods and drinks. Unhealthy diet is one of the most obvious factors that age the skin.
- Take care of your sleep pattern.
- Use creams or masks that prevent the formation of lines
- Regular exercise can not only protect your health, but also prevent your skin from aging and wrinkles.
In order to learn about the prices of Nisantasi Crow’s feet Botox, a doctor’s examination is required first. For more detailed information, you can send your questions to us.